Thank you so much for the nomination! This is my first blog award nomination ever and it truly is a special moment. What better way to finish out 2012!
If any of my readers out there want to read a unique and classic blog, please go check out Dana’s Photo Memoir. You’ll love it.
Back when I started my blog, I never would’ve guessed my crazy opinions would be that fun to read about. I do love blogging and I do love reading what others have to say. It’s a whole new world. Right about now the song from Aladdin is playing through my head…anyways…
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award image on your page.
3. Tell seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other blogs.
7 random facts:
1. I have many opinions and they change daily.
2. I am currently working on getting my massage therapy license and learning how many dirty jokes come along with that career choice.
3. I’ve realized laughter is a necessity in my life.
4. My dream is to live in New York City.
5. I hope one day to publish a novel. Before that, I have to finish writing one.
6. I hate math and it hates me.
7. I am a nerd when it comes to the human body.
15 blogs I nominate:
These are all fantastic blogs!
I hope everyone’s New Year’s is amazing and please…don’t get blown up by fireworks.